Sunday, April 16, 2017

Spectrum Fantastic Art Live April 21-23, Kansas City Convention Center

SPECTRUM FANTASTIC ART LIVE


I will be at SFAL this weekend, April 21-23.

There is an unbelievable guest list - just at the Flesk Publications booth where I'm sitting -

Brom 
Lauri Lee Brom
Frank Cho
JAW Cooper
Gary Gianni
James Gurney
Aaron Lopresti
Ian McCaig
Richard & Wendi Pini
Terry Whitlach



WHERE/WHEN

I will be seated at the Flesk Booth.

I will be at the table at most of the show but I will update via Twitter more exact schedule.


@TerryDodsonArt

SIGNING

I will be signing books/comics/statues/etc at my table the whole show and for free for the first 10 items. Then $1 a signature after that.

Guest Signing Flesk Booth Saturday 3:00pm-3:50pm


PANEL

Comics: Choices Sunday 10:30am-11:20am

COMMISSION SKETCHES

I will take sketch requests all day Friday.

I will write down all names however I will be choosing myself who's sketch I'm drawing and if you had a sketch recently I won't be doing you a sketch so I can try to get sketches down for fans who I haven't done sketches for.

Sketches are $300 for 9" x 12" and $200 for Blank Sketch Covers. 


For more info visit -


See you there!

TD

No comments:

Post a Comment